1.Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
2. Roast the diced squash in oven with the Garam Masala and the caraway seeds and 1 tbsp coconut oil. Let the oil melt in the oven for a minute then stir through so all the squash is coated.
3. Roast for about 25-30 mins until slightly browned on the outside and soft.
4. Meanwhile, heat the rest of the coconut oil in a large saucepan.
5. Fry the red onion over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until softened.
6. Add the garlic with the curry powder and chilli powder and fry for another minute to bring out the flavours.
7. Add the lentils, coconut milk, water and stock cube/Bouillon and bring to the boil.
8. Simmer, covered for 20-25 minutes until the lentils are nice and soft.
9. Remove the squash from the oven and add to the lentils.
10. Add the spinach chunks and cover for another 5 minutes or so until defrosted and well mixed through the rest of the curry.
11. Enjoy in a large bowl curled up on the sofa with your latest favourite Netflix series (mine is currently Bloodline).
12. Not that I especially condone eating in front of the TV but sometimes it's just necessary.
13. Save the rest for lunch the next day.