How to make Belgium yeast waffles
1) Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl, leaving room for expansion; the mixture will bubble and grow.
2) Stir to combine; it's OK if the mixture isn't perfectly smooth.
3) Cover with plastic wrap, and let rest at room temperature for 1 hour; the mixture will begin to bubble. You can cook the waffles at this point, or refrigerate the batter overnight to cook waffles the next day.
4) Preheat your waffle iron. Spray with non-stick vegetable oil spray, and pour 2/3 to 3/4 cup batter onto the center of the waffle iron. Close the lid and bake until the waffle is golden brown.
5) Serve immediately, or keep warm in a 200°F oven. Serve with banana, honey or syrup and whipped cream, if desired.