1. Cut your meat into bite size pieces. Marinade your meat in the olive oil, lemon, herbs and salt for 1 hour at least. Thread onto skewers.
2. Whilst the meat is marinading, griddle your peppers on a very hot BBQ/griddle pan/grill, whole, with no oil, turning them regularly. When they are blackened and juicy, take them off. Remove the seeds and stalk and slice into long pieces. When cool, top with feta, oil and lemon. Season a little.
3. Add your skewers to a very hot griddle. Let them cook on one side for at least 6/7 minutes, to get some good colour on them. Turn them to cook on all sides. Give them about 12 minutes in total. Let them rest for 10 minutes.
4. Make the tzatziki by grating the cucumber and squeezing out the excess water using a clean tea towel - you must do this or it will be very watery. Add the yoghurt, garlic, oil, mint and vinegar/lemon juice. Season well.
5. Toast or griddle your pittas and serve together, letting everyone make their own pitta combos!