1. Except for the chicken and lime wedges, add all the other ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth to make a marinade.
2. Lay your chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a mallet or rolling pin until flattened.
3. Place chicken into a dish and cover with the marinade, refrigerate for two hours or even the night before you intend to cook it.
4. Once marinated, add your chicken in batches to a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook for a few minutes on each side, they won’t take long. Once they are nicely charred and cooked, wrap in foil and set aside. Save marinade for later.
5. Using a julienne peeler (you need one of these in your life!) peel your courgettes into ribbons.
6. Add courgette ribbons to a dry frying pan and cook over a medium heat stirring for around 3 minutes. Add the crushed garlic and cook for a further minute while you make your sauce.
7. As your courgette noodles are finishing off bring the marinade you saved from earlier to the boil for a minute or two.
8. Time to plate up; slice your chicken into strips and place on top of the courgette noodles and drizzle your sauce over the top. I served mine with broccoli and runner beans.
It was absolutely delicious and no one missed real noodles, in fact I was asked for seconds of the ‘coodles’ because they enjoyed them so much!